March 26, 2008

For PG

Well,
wasn't in the best mood tonight so thought I would get out and walk to let Montreat work it's magic on me. I took my camera with me to see what I could find and to let my bones rest on a very familiar porch. I walked to your house and sat down for a while watching the sun shine for just a minute longer through the trees.

Montreat is covered with daphadills at the moment. Every where you look they are there to make you smile. They are just lovely.

After I finished my photo shoot with the flowers I walked back by your house only to find familiar faces emerging from a VA car. What a joy it was to see good old Uncle Larry and the girls. Had a good chat with them and snapped a picture for you. We caught up and I returned to my apartment in high spirits. Miss you PG.

No comments: